Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Keysville

I love the fall, beauty is vibrant all around me. This morning as I walked out the door, I grabbed my camera so I could capture pictures of the town I am thankful to call home. In the 10 years that we have lived in Keysville, I have grown to love the people and places, as well as the slow pace of living in a small town. We can walk out our door and window shop past quaint stores, get ice cream from our ice cream store or go to the park. We can walk anywhere we need and visit with friends along the way. Sometimes I even pick up a walking buddy, today two of the neighborhood dogs accompanied me.


King StreetVeteran's War Memorial

Keysville Station Antiques
KeysvilleStation.com


Polar Xpress Ice Cream Store


The Perfect Package

Tower Park

1 comment:

  1. You've got some good plugs for awesome businesses in your post! LOL

    ReplyDelete