Thursday, November 4, 2010

Being Thankful

I've been inspired by my sister-in-laws blog to count & share my blessings. On this cold & rainy November day, I am happy to have my two beautiful girls that warm my heart every day!
Nichole is growing into such a beautiful young lady. I admire her empathy for others and the fact that she always stands up for what or who is right. She is a graceful dancer and a wonderful student. I love being silly with her, she has a great sense of humor. She & I have our moments, after all- she is a pre-teen girl whose mother knows nothing! But at the end of the day she is a pretty spectacular daughter.

Abbey is my sunshine girl. She goes into every situation with a positive, happy-go-lucky disposition. She skips her way through life with a smile on her face. She can be stubborn and extremely dramatic when the situation calls for it. She has her moments of pure strong will, always accompanied by the correct facial expressions, of course. I love Abbey's hugs and the fact that she always tell me she loves me when I wake her up in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. You captured them so wonderfully. And I love those girls as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to write about the same topic. That'll be my next post!

    ReplyDelete