Monday, February 15, 2010

My brother Joe

I am feeling a bit sentimental. My brother Joe proposed to his girlfriend Danielle on Valentine's Day--she said YES!! I knew the engagement was coming, yet somehow I managed not to get teary eyed until tonight. I wanted to put some pictures on here of the two of us and when I was looking through my options, the tears came a flowing. I am blessed with a wonderful brother who I can say is one of my best friends. Love you Joe!

Me & my baby brother! 1984

Joe's 1st Birthday! 1985

Joe's graduation 2003


Joe & Danielle Va Beach 2009







3 comments:

  1. Awww... what cute pictures of your baby brother! He is a great guy. I've enjoyed getting to know him through the years. Hope he and Danielle will have a long, happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great Valentine's Day, and sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart! This is a beautiful tribute to your brother Joe! It's hard to believe that you two grew up so fast - and now I think that of Nichole and Abbey! You chose really cute pictures for this...and they really show time steps with you two! This did make me cry!...Joe's getting married has given me another new outlook on life...it happened after you were married...then me again...now with Joe! I am so Thankful that God has Blessed our family with such Blessings as Todd...Nichole...Abbey...Bill...and now our Danielle! Life IS good!

    ReplyDelete